Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wondered what the controls looked like on the standard screen, photos anyone???

Can you select albums, etc?

Cheers

Craig

·
Registered
283 Posts
you get to access all the playlists etc through the touch screen, only annoying bits are, it defaults to the main selction list so you have to drill back in and search, really easy to use, the connector charges the ipod, not all ipods work nano v4 does, its slow shuffling between songs, you can use a small hard disk which i'm told perform slightly betterand not as attractive to theives

since i got a nano i dont have any cds in the car unless of i have bougt it as you get titles and artist in the display and if MFD is on audio can scroll through tracks and see details between the dials

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does it remember the last selection? i.e. track 14 on play list 6

I have a Classic in my GOLF, it works OK with the 6 playlists, as one of them is my favourite top rated songs list. I hope this is a little better really. Pics someone please...

Ta

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm definitely interested in pics too, if anyone can help. I'd like to know if it's possible to search my list of artists, then go into one artist and see their albums and either start playing an album or go into an album to see a list of songs on that album. I very rarely use playlists, so I'm wondering if you can get around the system like I've just described.

·
Registered
283 Posts
craig, when i'm up your way i'll show you and run through it, have seen some pics on another forum from the first uk customer car, rehmondo may also have some

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yes, you can search through albums, artists, playlists etc. It gives you all the sorting control you would get if you had the ipod in your hand. It is so much better than the previous gen vw ipod connector, which basically only gave you six playlists, and no track listing or search/sort functions. It is superb!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Super...I havent looked forward to a car this much for years. The iPod things is just so convenient

1 - 7 of 7 Posts