Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
For a while I liked the Borbet XL's, however there is a guy on a french forum who has these...

still replicas I think but they look great.

·
Registered
252 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rehmondo Thanks for the pics.. This is exactly what im looking for. (Iroc Wheels)..how do i get intouch with this guy? or possibily to ask where to get those wheels and what make...Thanks a million guys for all the info...

·
Registered
252 Posts
chr15 said:
amori said:
Rehmondo Thanks for the pics.. This is exactly what im looking for. (Iroc Wheels)..how do i get intouch with this guy? or possibily to ask where to get those wheels and what make...Thanks a million guys for all the info...
http://www.rimstyle.com/products/wh...del=288;type=borbet_xl_mb;manufacturer=borbet

Click this link mate, not expensive either imo.
His aren't the Borbet XL's, you can get in touch with the guy through this site but I think you need to sign up first, let me know what he says pls

Another teaser for you and to show that it's different to the Borbet's I was after the XL's for a while but I reckon these look closer to the IROC wheels....

Borbet XL...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Anyone contact the French guy with the awesome wheels :thumbup: ? Would like to hear what he says, looked at the link above to (his???) site? My French aint up to scratch so I wouldnt know where to start lol. His car looks really cool, wheels look amazing, as mentioned maybe a tad low for me though still an absolute beauty . ;)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Another teaser for you and to show that it's different to the Borbet's I was after the XL's for a while but I reckon these look closer to the IROC wheels....

Borbet XL...
[/quote]

These wheels are beautiful :thumbup: did you purchase Rehmondo?

·
Registered
252 Posts
MRKJM said:
These wheels are beautiful :thumbup: did you purchase Rehmondo?
They are beautiful but I've not bought them, the pics are from a French Rocco forum, when I find out what/how much they are I will seriously be tempted to buy them.

·
Registered
411 Posts
That car looks cracking! The wheels and the stance make it look really mean :twisted:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.