Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
INTERNATIONAL STYLING AND TUNING SHOW

The sight of Donington Park circuit, the smell of spring in the air and the sound of seriously tuned engines vying with big beats... It can only mean one thing â€" it’s time for Britain’s biggest modified car show, the International Styling and Tuning Show (ISTS).

On the weekend of the 11th and 12th April, the ISTS takes over the British Grand Prix’s new home, Donington Park, and attracts over 50,000 clued up car modders by showing off the latest and greatest that the scene has to offer.

There’ll be the most exotic big power supercars, massively tuned Japanese motors, awe-inspiring drifting, the iconic Monster trucks â€" Big Foot and Thunderbolt.

Rather than loiter in the Grandstand, ISTS is encouraging drivers to fire up their cars and to take to the track. Drift action is a huge part of ISTS and the first rounds of both the British Drift Championship (BDC) and PRODRIFT series will be held on Saturday and Sunday; both series are an exciting and brand new addition to this year’s show.

Away from the circuit and on to the pit lane, Paddock One will contain the massive ICE Village (in Car Entertainment) so prepare your ears for an onslaught of the latest phat beats! The biggest and loudest of any event, the ICE Village will find manufacturers competing for the attention of the huge crowds while EMMA will once again be hosting the Sound Challenge.

ISTS is open from 9.30am Saturday and Sunday. Day Tickets are available £18 for adults in advance and £22 on the day. Children’s tickets are just £5.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Anybody going to this???
Anyone showing thei car???

Ill be there in my friends 207 on show..

·
Registered
267 Posts
:cry: Should have been there with my scirocco with modifiedsparx but couldnt make it cos i had a stupid chest infection! From what i heard was a mint weekend!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts