Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still glad you ordered Candy?

Here's a few pictures of my work today. TT hasn't gone yet and looks set to be with me for at least another month. I was off today so decided to spruce the two cars up. It so happens that everything I used is Meguiars but that doesn't mean I think they're stuff is the best. Did the exact same to both cars:

Wash - Megiuars NXT Wash
Dried: Meguiars Water Magnet
Tyres: Megiuars Endurance Gloss
Mist & Wipe: Megiuars Speed Detailer

Now, I love my white TT. LOVE IT. And I will be sorry to see it go but check out these photos. You will never get the same kind of depth of shine on a white car than you will on a dark coloured car.

Still glad you ordered Candy? - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE PICS

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Interceptor said:
Oooooh so glad I ordered black. Jealous of those alloys tho :cry:
Most folk have said that they look too small. I was going to chuck them and get some RS6 reps. But to be honest now that the car is lowered I think they look quite good. So I;ve decided to hang on to them (for the time being - probably change my mind next week!)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yea still glad :D think a white car looks really well when clean, don't get me wrong so does black, but the swirl and smear marks on a black car done my head in. Had a guy who has polished cars for the last 20 years polish my black Honda Civic but never got rid of the swirl & smear marks that looked gash when the sun came out. Even when it was clean a 2 minute run down the town left it dirty again. Vowed I'd NEVER buy another black car, but at the end of the day each to their own. P.s. both look good in the pics Evil but "just my opinion" I think a white car has the edge :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The third shot (both from the rear) really highlights how shiny black is. Though on the last one (from above) the TT still looks damn good. Haven't driven it for a few weeks. Think I'll drive it to work tomorrow to see how I feel about it after not being in it for a while.

·
Registered
258 Posts
black shine up better but i love the TT in white. The TTS in white with red leather looks the best tho!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.