Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So chaps I am leaving the Honda fold. Went out today with the intention of tesing a few cars, golf,scirocco,1 series etc etc etc. I ended up buying the first one i tried lol

So in about 10 days time i shall be getting a VW Scirocco in Rising Blue with the 1.4tsi engine, it also has black leather, some nice mats and a fancy £1200 nav system(which i didnt want but thrown in for almost nothing i will take). The list price of the scirocco was £22330. Anyway after a bit of haggling and bartering the cost to change frm my FN2 civic type r gt is 10400 quid. I think i got a canny deal.

After driving it i ticked all my boxes. Better ride, good interior quality , a fairly pokey engine with good mpg. Didnt want it so quick really but a deal was on offer, If i had wanted to spec my own it would have ment waitin til july and getting a lot less cash off.

even will mean cheaper tax and insurance and hopefully about 10mpg more lol

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well it looks like i might be getting my roc this afternoon. Just been down to the dealers to tie up a few loose ends and apparently it should be arriving about now. Apparently they are going to get the PDI done so i can pick it up later on this afternoon!

All a bit quick, its not even a week since i decided to start looking for new cars lol

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got the car, Heres a few pics. Not really had the chance to drive it properly yet as picked it up during fri afternoon rush hour. Might have a drive out later on.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcomes! another noth person.lol we'll have a meet going in no time.lol (when i get mine.lol)

tidy motor! happy motoring.lol :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi to all North East Roc fans. I'm from Boldon (South Tyneside) and am really jealous that you can order a car and pick-up so quickly. I ordered my iroc in Oct and still waiting delivery date :( . Mind, i've started to see a few more on the road recently, candy white in my local Asda (looked abs stunning!), Salsa red in Newcastle (wrong colour for the Toon!) and silver in South Shields. Happy driving guys!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Good news, I pick up my Candy White 2.0GT Scirocco tomorrow - can't wait!!! Only downside is I have to pick up from Dealer in NW which is 187 miles from home (Boldon).

·
Registered
372 Posts
Yob said:
Hi to all North East Roc fans. I'm from Boldon (South Tyneside) and am really jealous that you can order a car and pick-up so quickly. I ordered my iroc in Oct and still waiting delivery date :( . Mind, i've started to see a few more on the road recently, candy white in my local Asda (looked abs stunning!), Salsa red in Newcastle (wrong colour for the Toon!) and silver in South Shields. Happy driving guys!
Hi Yob, I'm from hexham originally (now in yorkshire). We have a black roc and a white roc in the family, toon colours :D although not a good time for our team at the mo :(

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello Candy M, well lucky you having his n hers Sciroccos! Btw, Not good for any NE footy team at the moment. For the record my team is one place and two points ahead of Newcastle! ;) . Anyway, onto more pleasant news - I picked up my Roc today and am well chuffed although not altogether confident about her indoors driving it. Saying that, it is her car after all and I can't keep it locked up in the garage Mon-Fri while I'm at work can I? :twisted:

·
Registered
19 Posts
if anybody is interested in getting hold of a new scirocco GT down in our dealership in cambridge we have some salsa red scirocco's going for 19,450 if anybodies interested ?

·
Registered
572 Posts
gosh that sounds like a good price ace of spades - is that cloth or leather seats?

hmm Salsa Red didn't have that on my radar - can you spray one viper like you can on VW site :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts