Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone share the same experiences that I am. In that, just like buses, you wait for ages and then, all of a sudden, '3' come along at once! However, they are not buses but 3 x Rocs! In fact, now that I have mine - and I must admit, it's like driving a dream - there are now at least '4' where I work (2 x pewter, 1 x viper - yes the viper - and my baby). For those of you who are still awaiting delivery, let me assure you that it is well worth the wait. Just as an aside, I happened to notice the new Golf GTi in the showroom when I picked my Roc up a couple of weeks ago - Naaaaa I would have always gone for the Roc. :lol:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Yep, same here.
Posted only yesterday morning that I'd only seen 2 since Jan.
Then I saw 3 yesterday within an hour. A Rising Blue and a Reflex in Whetstone and another Rising Blue (without DRL's) in Finchley north London.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Indeed. But if its any consolation I have seen 3 ne Ford Focus RS' in 2 days! Thats the same amount of Rocs as in 7 months! That keeps the Roc more exclusive in my books so far..... ;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
I often travel from Wantage to Leicester and today saw 7 Rocs on the road! I'm beginning to wonder what the most common colour on the road is, here's my list from today:

4 x Candy White
1 x Black
1 x Rising Blue
1 x reflex Silver

yesterday I saw two:

1 x Candy White
1 x Salsa Red

That makes white common as a bus in my book

·
Registered
572 Posts
not seen any in our office car park yet and as 210 (45%) are going to be made redundant (they'll let us know by end June) doubt there'll be many new cars turning up in the next few months.

I'm always looking for them and while I was deciding between that or a TT - saw loads of TTs on the road so went off that :lol:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Essexbird said:
not seen any in our office car park yet and as 210 (45%) are going to be made redundant (they'll let us know by end June) doubt there'll be many new cars turning up in the next few months.

I'm always looking for them and while I was deciding between that or a TT - saw loads of TTs on the road so went off that :lol:
Good Luck EB, I hope you make it through. :)

·
Registered
572 Posts
Le_Savage said:
Essexbird said:

Good Luck EB, I hope you make it through. :)
All done and signed :D Le Savage

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.