Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just taken delivery of my Scirocco - managed to bag an ex-stock one through a VW dealer..., Silver, TDI, DSG with parking Sensors - they're a real boon considering the limited view out of the back. It's the only one around where I live (Marlborough in Wiltshire) - Great !! Drove it to Plymouth and back over the weekend - cracking drive. Fantastic handling - limpet like around the country lanes in Sport mode.

Great forum !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
waggers said:
might take the viper to West Wood this weekend. It will look great against the bluebells if i can get it near enough to them! May see you all there?!
That would make a good photo for the gallery !.... 3 rocs together arguably might look better than the bluebells themselves !!

·
Registered
313 Posts
DJW said:
turboguy said:
It's the only one around where I live (Marlborough in Wiltshire)
It won't be the only one there on Sunday because we are coming down to West Woods to see the bluebells and will be having lunch in Marlborough.

Dave
What colour are you Dave? Will look out for you! Waggers in Viper :mrgreen:

·
Registered
128 Posts
waggers said:
might take the viper to West Wood this weekend. It will look great against the bluebells if i can get it near enough to them! May see you all there?!
Hi waggers, was that you that I met in The Polly Tea Rooms in Marlborough?

If it was my other half was very disappointed she never managed to see your Viper Green beast.

Managed to get my 'Rising Bluebell' photo. (attached)
Bluebell.jpg

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hi Dave...nice pic...reckon of all those posted that gets the award for "slightly surreal"! enjoy the motor :p

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hi Dave
Sorry the bluebells couldn't wait ! Must have gone to a different entrance as could not get the car close to them but spotted this field of rape instead. What do you think.
Waggers in viper :mrgreen:
DSCF0099.JPG
Also goes quite well on tarmac!

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
waggers said:
Hi Dave
Sorry the bluebells couldn't wait ! Must have gone to a different entrance as could not get the car close to them but spotted this field of rape instead. What do you think.
Waggers in viper :mrgreen: View attachment 2 Also goes quite well on tarmac!
Brilliant. The colours go very well together.

Perhaps we can start a trend.

Salsa red in a poppy field anyone?

Dave

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
waggers said:
Hi Dave
I think you were spotted in Marlborough High Street on Sunday by a friend - he said that your 'green one' looked better than my silver !!! Depends if you can find a rape-field close-by I guess !!!! :lol: Seriously tho, looks cool !

·
Registered
313 Posts
turboguy said:
waggers said:
Hi Dave
I think you were spotted in Marlborough High Street on Sunday by a friend - he said that your 'green one' looked better than my silver !!! Depends if you can find a rape-field close-by I guess !!!! :lol: Seriously tho, looks cool !
Thanks TG was looking out for you too!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.