Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i kerbed them twice in the space of about 2 minutes so i am not happy but luckily they are small and easily fixed!

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Evil Derboy said:
those are nice but why is it all of the VW wheels pretty much look the same?
Not sure if it is a VW theme, but the sagitta's are quite different to the interlagos. TBH I think I prefer the design of the interlagos but the sagitta's just fill the arches better.
;)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Evil Derboy said:
those are nice but why is it all of the VW wheels pretty much look the same?
i agree they are quite similar, in a kinda twist towards the middle way

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
tallguy said:
What do they do to the ride? A friend with 19 inch wheels on a BMW coupe says he would not have them again - you feel every road imperfection and with the state of UK roads that is a problem.
the ride is fine, it actually feels nicer than when i went on the test drive, but that was probably to do with the road surfaces at the time. but no it feels really nice.

·
Registered
115 Posts
donnie darko said:
they were £2050 roughly
Holy f**K 2 grand!! Thats a lot of wonga, though think they're very cool (though I'm kinda biased as I've specked them on my car lol) though I have to agree with your man that thinks he might be your da :D set of springs would finish the touch imo ;)

·
Registered
508 Posts
they look spot on but not £2000 worth.
im still convinced that the interlagos is one of the best factory fit alloys available anywhere.
you also have to take into account how much extra tyres are for 19" wheels are. the gap between 17" and 18" is expensive, 18" to 19" is just scary!

·
Registered
115 Posts
pat15312 said:
im still convinced that the interlagos is one of the best factory fit alloys available anywhere.
you also have to take into account how much extra tyres are for 19" wheels are. the gap between 17" and 18" is expensive, 18" to 19" is just scary!
Kinda forgot bout that lol, ah well I'm sure £100-£120 would still get quite a good high quality tyre (hopefully) :lol:

·
Registered
150 Posts
pat15312 said:
Pat, glad you said that. No disrespect to all these serious aftermarket upgraders on here, but to me the interlagos are just brill...look ace and i have never had alloys that even seem to shed the brake dust as well [and are easy to clean anyway!]. Reckon sagitta's equally good tho...and not as expensive if factory fit... :shock:

·
Registered
40 Posts
2 thousand pounds, i nearly had a myocardal-infarction,to me i must say i love the look of the interlagos 18s that come as standard on the gt( mines arriving sometime mid september) plus as somebody has mentioned if there better at brake dust dispersal its an added bonus.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.