Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one else at all going to Le Mans this year? Ill have me Scirocconet T-shirt on so I can be spotted, bring a beer over :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
yep my scirocco is going. I not going though :lol: my husband and son have talked me into lending it them ......
so they will see u there with the beer. You will recognise it cos there are not too many GT tdi in white so look out for them :shock: :eek: :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi,

Will be going to Le Mans this year (6th yr running!!!!!) What an incredible place it is. Also picking up my new Scirocco GT TDi first week of June and will be giving it a thourough run-in all the way down the Le Mans and hopefully will have a crack on the Mulsane straight! Would love to get in touch with any fellow Le Mans go-ers.

Will be camping in Karting Nord, near to the Porsche curves and the Mini go carting track. Am travelling down on the 11th (if my brain serves me well!) and sailing from Pool to Cherbourg.

Will get a few cheeky stickers made up for the event to celebrate the journey. Please by all means, do get in touch if want to know more about Le Mans.

Si.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Si got your PM!

Will keep an eye out for your Rocco flying down Mulsane! My 5th year, although ive not been since 2004 so really looking forward to it, even better taking my Rocco! Really hoping Aston have the pace and reliability to take it to the Audis. We're travelling down on the 10th (wednesday), going p&o dover-calais then cruising on down to Maison Blanche. Ive got a couple of small Pistonheads stickers to put on, shame we cant get some SciroccoNet stickers made up for Le Mans hint hint! :) Will try catch you for a beer!

Maybe BM could get us some Audi hospitality tickets? :)

Any idea where your bloke is staying jenny?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Come on BM... do us proud!

I'll have a big 24 on the bonnet with a few cheeky pison head sticks too. Got a feeling we may stand out a bit in the croud lol!

·
Registered
101 Posts
5 days and counting till lift off, 7:30 crossing :( then it's straight down the payage (if thats how you spell it) to Karting Nord.

Any more takers out there? Even if your a non Rocco, let me know and lets raise a beer out there!

Si.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Car's stickered up & ready to rock and roll tomorrow... I'll post some pics shortly, think you'll like it!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
yep my husband and son going to le mans :thumbup: candy white private plate . its my car but i lending it to them for the weekend :clap: i will tell them to look out for u

1 - 14 of 14 Posts