Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not a sight you often see, but I took my car over to the Isle of Wight this weekend for a razz about and to see my Best Man. I was the second to last car onto the ferry, so was parked right at the back out in the open.

I went up onto the deck and was looking over the side when I noticed a blue car below and thought wow that's nice! Then realised it was my car and the bloody thing even looks shit hot from the top. This may be the car that could actually make those Police chopper car chase programs watchable!
Picture 003.jpg

So I thought I'd share it with you guys.

I then spent the weekend surging round the island back roads having a real blast. Went up and down the "Top Gear" road about 4 times in the end! One of the greatest drivers roads around! Got the last ferry back to Lymington last night and was only one of two cars!
Lets just say I was concerned when I got back to the car cause there were so many deck hands stood round looking at the car I didn't know who could be docking the ferry!
DSC07001a.JPG

Great trip, great car, great fun!
This car gets better by the day!

Got pulled by the cops too... As I was parking up into my space outside my place they decided to quiz me about my driving, where i'd been, who's car it was and who I was! Then when it all checked out they spent 5 minutes chatting to me about the car!!!

This is the most attention I think I have ever recieved towards a car I own!

Brilliant!

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
There was a few stories on the Rado forum of people being pulled, just to be told 'don't see many of them about do you' :)

Nice story :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
They really do look good from above!

And yes definately get a lot of attention, have you noticed passengers in on coming cars pointing at you yet probably saying 'oooh look at that car'

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers guys,

I have now started to notice alot of passengers doing exactly that Chr15.

I've started waving back now too!

We should get the habit going of all Scirocco's saluting each other too, get back the old school days like the Minis, Beetles, Smart cars and Landrovers all do!

Colps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts