Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
its what I want to do most of all but I think everyone is in the same boat and worried about warranty implications and the result on the variable suspension settings although a change of spring shouldnt have an effect on the damper.

·
Registered
484 Posts
nobody on the site has done it yet as far as i know there will b warrenty issues if ya do lower the roc i would love ta do it myself but dont know will i

·
Registered
283 Posts
mine should be getting done in the next two weeks, 20mm drop on kws

·
Registered
252 Posts
A couple of guys have done it on sciroccocentral, check ryancooke's...

Lowered using H&R's, he's also fitted a a Magnex exhaust as well as many other mods...

·
Banned
86 Posts
most of the european tuners cars are on coilovers hence the slammed look on a few, given acc is an option there they don't tick that box

·
Registered
252 Posts
Ryan has stretched his original 18" tyres on those wheels, the wheels are as follows:

as i said on the other thread i like to be different, thats why the wheels are dark grey (same colour as the "sporty" series of cars from renault) and are 19" rs4 wheels on the rear and a6 ones on the front (rs4 ones are wider incase you dont know). and thats why there stretched more on the rear so they sit inside the bodywork.
PS he works for a VW dealer in the bodyshop.

·
Registered
76 Posts
HI Guy's,

JUst to confirm;

Is it possible to lower my Roc, allowing for leaving the electronic adjustable suspension in place ??

And if so , where exactly can it be done, by who ?

And does the warranty stay intact ?

Mines now done 3000miles , still got a rattle from the inner dash, but it'll get left until the first service, so hopefully it'll get worse...

Has anyone manged to get the headlights to come up higher, I can only see about 1.5 car lengths infront of myself....

All the best Fae Snowy Scotland

·
Registered
283 Posts
posted some pics on that link of the 20mm drop on kw springs

1 - 15 of 15 Posts