Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought i would start a new M1 topic since the last one strayed a bit!

Keep seeing a white one and a viper arround j34, and a blue one arround Leeds. Belong to any one?

there seems to be a few Yorkshire folk on here so if you are interested in arranging a meet post here.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I'm in York (and surrey - split my time between the two)

I'd be interested in meeting up :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Candy Monster said:

The fellow Yorkshire folk have gone a bit quiet lately (Albertz, Loulou, Jase to name name a few of the top of my head)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Im in Lincolnshire at moment, somewhere,..ran one of our mechs to his digs in grimbsby, apt name.. :lol: a northern meet would be good, the cat n'fiddle is just too far south!

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
kianok said:
Thought i would start a new M1 topic since the last one strayed a bit!

Keep seeing a white one and a viper arround j34, and a blue one arround Leeds. Belong to any one?

there seems to be a few Yorkshire folk on here so if you are interested in arranging a meet post here.
strayed a bit thats an understatment, im from cumbria but would be interested in a meet

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
kianok said:
Candy Monster said:

The fellow Yorkshire folk have gone a bit quiet lately (Albertz, Loulou, Jase to name name a few of the top of my head)
loulou must have been clamped for parking in a disabled bay she will be back when she pays the fine :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts