Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think a Lambo coming up the road would attract more attention. As I drive past one of our local education establishments, the chav... er sorry students heads turn so quickly it's like a bleedin' mexican wave!

·
Registered
572 Posts
:lol: can't wait till I get mine then :D

As I've got to wait decided to hang on for 1st Sept - thank goodness we're away for 3 weeks just before then !

·
Registered
277 Posts
Essexbird said:
:lol: can't wait till I get mine then :D

As I've got to wait decided to hang on for 1st Sept - thank goodness we're away for 3 weeks just before then !
Essex bird.. i hope you dont live anywhere near Harlow! im down there working at Rye House from 10th May onwards, we cant have two vipers on the road at the same time, almost as bad as two lasses with the same dress at the same party,..major faux pas! :lol:

·
Registered
302 Posts
shooms said:
& I thought it was down to my boyish good looks that got the lasses heads turning :D

Scirocco... it's like catnip for the laaaaaydies ;) :D
I know it's not down to my boyish good looks :lol:

·
Registered
572 Posts
:lol: just what I was thinking imitebeurda ;)

the mind boggles now albertz33 but I'm sure you don't look like Shrek

no you're safe I shall be tucked up in Norwich working. I use to live about 6 miles away from Harlow and use to go to Rye House for speedway.

Funny no one had a Megane Sports Coupe but the day I got mine 11 years ago 2 of us drove in mine was red but thank goodness Sue had got yellow - neither of us knew the other was buying the car :roll: great car not had a problem with it at all.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Had fun going to the petrol station last night as dad and I took both the rocs. Black and White stood at adjacent pump certainly caught everyones attention. Even got a bit of banter :D

Someone in a 911carrera 4 s was checking mine out the other day too. :D

·
Registered
277 Posts
imitebeurda said:
Evil Derboy said:
imitebeurda said:
It is amazing the looks, I was behind a porsche 911 today and no-one was looking at it, ......all eyes on me!! :shock:
I don't believe you. :lol:
I dont care. :lol: :lol:
No! its absoloutley true! it must gall all those in boxsters or whatever, that a 21K coupe gets more attention than their own much more expensive purchases.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.