Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, love them or hate them you have to admire "the prawn sandwich boys" performance. But, here is the question, when all is said and done do you think they will retain the premier league and champions league this year???

As a liverpool fan, I have to say that my heart says it is still possible, but my head says that in the premiership they are now just too far ahead. I reckon the 4-4 against arsenal was the end of the season, and while we made a good run of it I think man u will retain the premiership this year (sticks a bit that lol!!)

Europe though is a different ball-game, I do think they will get past arsenal, but over 90 mins in rome...........hmmm.........I feel that both chelsea and barcelona have that extra bit of something to beat them. Although, Man U have been so lucky this year I am not counting them out!!! :D Whats your thoughts??? Again lets stay nice, no matter what you really think!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
After today's result at Boro its looking more and more likely that Utd will retain their league tittle.
At this stage of the Champions League there is virtually nothing between the teams still in it. Look at the Utd - Chelsea final last year. Who gets thru and wins and who doesn't is anybody's call - very fine margins all round.

(Man Utd fan :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.