Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I've just bought a Scirocco and i've been playing around with the navigation system. I have media cable that came with the car but i can't seem to find where in the car its supposed to be plugged into! I know that one end goes into an ipod. Please help, its been driving me crazy...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Le_Savage,

Thank you. I've looked under my arm rest and i couldn't find a place to plug in the Media-In Cable there. All i have under my arm rest is a cd changer and a aux-in hole.

The VW dealer here in Thailand hasn't imported the Scirocco yet so they don't know where the media-in cable goes. I bought mine from an importer and they couldn't figure out where to plug in the media-in cable either.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
meenawat said:
Le_Savage,

Thank you. I've looked under my arm rest and i couldn't find a place to plug in the Media-In Cable there. All i have under my arm rest is a cd changer and a aux-in hole.

The VW dealer here in Thailand hasn't imported the Scirocco yet so they don't know where the media-in cable goes. I bought mine from an importer and they couldn't figure out where to plug in the media-in cable either.
OK, so you have sat nav and the CD changer mounted in the armrest... I don't have this will have to wait for someone with the same set up to comment. Just guessing but I presume you have looked in the glovebox?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you everyone for your help. I've looked in my glove box but still couldn't find where to plug it in. Can you tell me where exactly the media-in socket is in the glove box? Do you think there a chance that VW gave me a Media-In cable when i bought it but my car doesn't support this function? Thank you...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That makes sense, thank you...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.