Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

I have ordered bluefin remap and carbonio intake. i am also considering upgrading the exhaust. i've got to know that jetex are offering a full system for scirocco.
most of the threads here promote miltek systems. Which one is better? Miltek or Jetex?
Pls share your experience.

cheers,

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
IMHO Miltek make one of the best zorsts on the market for the money, I have had them on a couple of cars and never been disappointed with either the product, service or price. I have no personal experience of Jetex so not qualified to comment.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for your input

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
.......yes I see that, wonder if it is a "scirocco system" or are they modifying an existing set up. My understanding was the full turbo back system for the roc wouldnt be available until later in the year.... :think:

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
TBH as long as you can get the full system it wouldnt really bother me which one I got as I reckon they will both give similar results and sounds (stand to be corrected! ;) ) With the remap and the intake the turbo is "cranked up" and the intake is bringing in more air. So a full exhaust system should show a real benefit in getting rid of the "extra" air/gas's. :thumbup:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Not sure about the shape of the pipe on the jetex but maybe they do more than one pipe style?

Miltek are quality but you need to think about whether you want resonated or non resonated. If you do a lot of motorway miles i heard the non resonated one can be a bit droney.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.