Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The eagle-eyed amongst you will notice a couple of small changes to the look of the site today. Most notably the topic icons. The previous icons were a left-over of the old site design and I've wanted to replace them for ages. I did a bit of jigger-pokery on the live site today and replaced them.

It's been tested on most browsers and works fine but if something doesn't look right hit the refresh button a couple of times and that should sort it.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Looking good, far better than the minor tweaks I noticed on the graphical interface of the newer RCD510.

·
Premium Member
2,316 Posts
Derboy said:
By the way. Tweaking now complete. You can now go straight to the newest post in a forum by clicking the topic title on the far right, above the username.
You've always been able to do that though...Very handy feature I've used for ages now....it often doesn't work correctly on central though...

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thommohawk said:
Derboy said:
By the way. Tweaking now complete. You can now go straight to the newest post in a forum by clicking the topic title on the far right, above the username.
You've always been able to do that though...Very handy feature I've used for ages now....it often doesn't work correctly on central though...
What I mean is that the name of the topic is now displayed above the post author.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts