·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering how many of us are goin 2 modify our rocco's

·
Registered
76 Posts
It's a no for me. VW's highly paid engineers have spent long hours fine tuning the chassis and tuning the engine to produce a superbly engineered package. VW's highly paid sylists have spent long hours creating a stunning body with flowing lines, superb alloy wheel design in one integrated package. Why would I want to ruin all of that?

I'm a happy man with my standard 'roc. I'd rather spend extra time and money keeping it clean than modding it.

·
Registered
283 Posts
never modded a car but kws are tempting me for the arch gap, agree with the rest bungle

·
Registered
252 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Have you noticed that when VW show aftermarket wheels in the catalogue the gap between the wheels and the wheelarch has miraculously shrunk!!! Now why would they do that?????

·
Registered
454 Posts
rehmondo said:
I'm going to get the Sports Aero Dynamic kit by VW put on it when I have the money, its about £800 so I was told; comes primed so you have to paint it yourself.

If anyone is interested in some Accessories for the Scirocco, here's an official brochure by VW in Germany, luckily for us it's in English...

Link: http://www.volkswagen-zubehoer.de/f...nglisch/zubehoer/L41003_Scirocco_Zub_GB_2.pdf
Cheers rehmondo I have been looking for the accessories brochure in English for a while - unbelievably my dealer doesn't have one!!!

Think I will start with the basics - cills, pedals and boot liner although the cycle rack looks tempting ;)

Roc On

·
Registered
173 Posts
Oooh those 19's from the Germany catalogue will fill the arches a bit better, il keep a look out for the English Version with prices.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Mine most definately will be getting modified.

VW dont exactly make cars as good as they can be out of the showroom. . . .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts