Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my Scirocco 2.0 DSG on the 18th May and on the 22nd Arrived in Monaco, the Car was a pleasure to drive, I averaged about 33/37 mpg depending on how hard I put my foot down, And thats with two large suit cases in the boot and the wife. Ok she only comes in at 7 stone but you have to count it. So fully laidend it did well on the Fuel.

No problems other than funny lights. when the switch is off the lights are on and when in auto they are on all the time. when you switch to side lights they all go off. and there is no indication the lights are on in the dash board ?. Its booked in to the dealer to sort out in the morning.

Drove back via Italy, Switzerland, Germany and then Brussels. only back tonight thats a 2500 round trip from the Isle of Man.
Some fantastic Roads great weather and more head turns when people spotted the car than I got in my 07 Alfa Spider.

Only spotted two other scirocco's on the way down and that was a silver one like mine on the M1 and a Black one in Antibbes (south France).

·
Registered
17 Posts
My lights do the same thing, it's all part of the DRL feature (much to the annoyance of many on here); it is rather counter-intuitive. I run mine on side-lights during the day (little lights in the grill come on, but turns headlights off).

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
ManxKarl said:
Drove back via Italy, Switzerland, Germany and then Brussels. only back tonight thats a 2500 round trip from the Isle of Man.
Some fantastic Roads great weather and more head turns when people spotted the car than I got in my 07 Alfa Spider.
Some people have all the fun!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LMAO, 18mpg Jesus im going to have to do a lap of the TT course and see how much I can push it. Ordering a Blufin on monday so will be a good test to drive over the mountain circuit as its one way during TT and no speed limit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.