Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my ex-demo 2.0 Tsi GT on friday and i'm totally head over heels in love with it, awesome car.
Here's a pic I took at the dealers just before I collected it.....the sales guy was doing the paperwork and i kept running outside to have another look, he cuda got me to sign anything lol!!! will post some more soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...Yep, think it is a managment car.reg'd in aug 08, i think before the official release date.

Its done 3k, still feels a bit tight, but that'll be sorted very soon I should imagine!!!! :D

·
Registered
658 Posts
Really nice Blue colour.. looks different to the blue demo i drove.. a bit darker maybe!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Lou, it is a lot darker than i thought it would be when i went to see it. Fell in love with the colour....was already in love with the car :D

Actual colour is rising blue, theres a shadow blue wihich i think is a little bit darker, but not seen one in the flesh.

Just saw a lady and her son in a white 2.0 Tdi, the boys face lit up when he saw mine, got a nice wave off both, so i gave it a little blast for the kid ;-)

BM, hopefully i'll be able to come down, still not seeing many around, only seen 2 others in Rochdale, where i live !!

·
Registered
658 Posts
I was on the M1 motorway wen a man in a Scooby got at the side of me so his son in the passanger seat cud take a pici of my Roc lol...never happened in the polo!!! :lol:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And I bet you didnt need to make much of an effort to give him a big smile......I've been driving around with the biggest cheesiest grin since friday :D Even took her out on today for an hour on my lunch break, and when I got back, realised I'd forgotton to have any lunch :lol:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You'll love the blue guys.....when its a bit cloudy nd a bit sunny, the colour looks stunning, the rest of the time it only looks amazing :D Remembered to have some lunch today Lou!!! :lol:

·
Registered
658 Posts
haha tht does make me chuckle!!! i got mine 2nd March n i still love him more each time I see him..... who needs a man wen iv got Mr Rocca lol!!! :lol:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't think i'll ever get sick of her, its defintely the real thing !!! :D

Hows the performance on yours Lou??? I had a 2.0 tdi jetta sport before this, loved it and it certainly shifted!! but i've had the Roc on my mind since last september when bought the Jetta, so it was always gonna be more of a fling than a long term partner :lol: I did consider the diesel, but only do about 8k a year (well until i got the Roc) so went for the petrol!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.