·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers Flux, ive fitted R lowering springs, changed the vw logos to black. Chrome tail pipes fitted, 19in alloys, and a DTUK tuning chip taking her upto 172 bhp. oh and the front grill has been colour coded. :thumbup:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers boys, Best car ive ever owned. :D Got the R springs of the this fourm. £50.00 £120.00 to fit! Ive been using showroom shine to polish the car! Its a waterless wash and wax.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
leegauntlett said:
Ive been using showroom shine to polish the car! Its a waterless wash and wax.
:eek: I would never trust anything like that on my car. You spray it on the car then wipe it off, what of there is grit etc in amongst the dirt - massive scratch!
Although it does look shiny :cool:

·
Registered
127 Posts
leegauntlett said:
Cheers boys, Best car ive ever owned. :D Got the R springs of the this fourm. £50.00 £120.00 to fit! Ive been using showroom shine to polish the car! Its a waterless wash and wax.
is it that greased lighting showroom shine ? to be honest wouldn`t use it on the car

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes its on amazon for £28 for two bottles. I was a little sceptical at first, but it does work. Theres no scratces what so ever. You spray it on leave it for about a min, then wipe it off. after it leaves a protective film on the body work so the dirt wont stick next time you come to clean it! http://www.greasedlightning.co.uk check out the video

1 - 13 of 13 Posts