Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Wow, very nice Sully. Kind of understated but very classy... a colour I am yet to see in the flesh. Enjoy yr driving... :p

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Enjoying driveing this car aint seen one the same it dosent stand out as mnuch as the white or viper green but its different and looks smart i'm up in cumbria so there aint that many about, theres always meetings and get togethers for fellow owners but they are tooooooo far down country for me to travel thanks for the comments .

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looks class Sully, although I am biased.

The colour looks great in bright light. I reckon it's a keeper and will still look good in years to come.

·
Registered
258 Posts
It looks great in all the pics, must admit its now growing on me

·
Registered
412 Posts
cool number plate too it stands out with x's and the v's and the z's :)

·
Registered
412 Posts
sully said:
i know about the plate haha thats my next purchase when i find one :) :)
no don't change it i think it's good :cool:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no the body work is just standard the plastic looks real good against the sumatra kind of blends in, dosent matter were you go it turns heads i'm well pleased with the colour i dont think there are that many about so its different.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Very nice.
It's funny how the continental VW sites call Sumatra "Dark Maroon".
It's definitely a type of brown isn't it? and not a type of purple, which is what I always thought Maroon was.
Am looking forward to seeing a Sumatra in the metal.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
its kind of like a dark dark brown which gose to a lighter shade in the sun with fine speckles in it ,it dosent stand out as much as the other colours but still looks good and i can not beleive there is not that many in this colour

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.