Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Damn someone beat me on posting Shadow Blue pics up... believe me they look evil across a car park, like they're about to stand up on those back haunches and eat any nearby A3s...

·
Registered
658 Posts
I do it too... but thn i think people think thts a nice car 2 park next to and there is always some1 nxt to me wen i come back!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
LouLou said:
I do it too... but thn i think people think thts a nice car 2 park next to and there is always some1 nxt to me wen i come back!
Ain't that the truth... really annoys me when I get back to the car to find peeps parked either side and then nothing for 20 spaces...Grrrrrrr :evil:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Having read other threads here about parking well away from any other cars i tried it in my local supermarket car park and went way away from any other cars. Half an hour later i came back to find a crappy rover 400 right next to me. He probably had a choice of at least 50 other spaces but he had to go and park right next to the viper, Why?

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the forums and currently thinking of buying a roc. was trying to see members car pictures but it says I dont have permission. Do you have to have a certain number of posts or am I doing something wrong? many thanks

EDIT: Ignore me, I can see the pictures now

·
Registered
40 Posts
i am glad iam not the only one to try and park well away from every body else, pouring rain back of supermarket carpark, surely nobody else will be nxt to me when i come back, WRONG, OLD CLAPPED OUT VAN , beggars belief dosent it? mrs cursing like fury that it was a waste of time anway paking at the back ,no other vehicles for at least 50 yards

·
Registered
258 Posts
lol ignored!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.