Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i aint the happyest about doing so but i have got to get rid, the car is on 9.5k miles and it will have the first service payed for before someone buys, the car has had a fair bit of money thrown at it, and is quite fast considering it hasnt had a remap yet,
i have spent thousends on this car getting it to this spec, i bought the car with all the usual standard gt spec with the options of xenon lights (very rare now as vw took them off there options list) , folding mirrors, dynamic audio and floor mats.
then i have added, a forge dump valve spacer, custom de-cat and cat back exhaust system with quad tips, air filter behind fog lamp heat wrapped, audi s3 intercooler, newspeed hi-flow throttle body pipe, newspeed hi-flow turbo pipe, boost guage in custom made vent, gt steering wheel badge, carbon fibre "VW" badges, audi rs4 wheels painted metalic grey, lowered 35mm, private plate S18OCO, customised front bumper grills painted gloss black, customised rear bumper smoothed and lower spoiler painted gloss black, mouldings and mirrors sprayed in gloss black, gloss black roof and rear spoiler, colour coded dash trims, door trims, centre console trims and rear seat trims, led fog light bulbs, audi a4 "S line" gear knob, uprated dog mount bush, front to back and side to side quickshift, 20mm front wheel spacers.

i am after 22,500 pounds and if you are interested i will fit audi s3 brakes for an extra 500 pounds with race spec brake fluid

and heres some pics

standard air box, intercooler, intercooler pipes ect will come with the car also.

thanks

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
business manager said:
why you selling it ryan, why not bring it to Volksfest and try it there with the scirocconet stand?
selling it mainly due to the fact i keep throwing money at it lol and im trying to save and cant so its up for sale, also my mrs wants to buy it and i cant let her do that lol

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Ryan, stunning car mate, its a shame you have to sell it after all the work you put into it! I hope it goes to someone who will appreciate it as much as you obviously do. P.S. I just noticed your rear headrest inserts!! How did you remove them? Is it easy enough???

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imitebeurda said:
Ryan, stunning car mate, its a shame you have to sell it after all the work you put into it! I hope it goes to someone who will appreciate it as much as you obviously do. P.S. I just noticed your rear headrest inserts!! How did you remove them? Is it easy enough???
pm'd

·
Registered
315 Posts
Many people are nervous of buying modified cars, however well done, which leaves you with a very limited number of potential customers. Although a pain, you are probably best to sell the car in standard spec and get what you can for the the non-standard bits. I am sure there will be customers for the latter on SciroccoNet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.