Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 16 weeks of waiting.. here it is ... 2.0 TDI, DCC suspension, leather, manual tr., :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm from Slovenia. Hence the "LJ" plates.. very happy with the car, as it's just passed the 1000mi and is now broken-in..

·
Registered
412 Posts
LJ is Ljubiana am i right? :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So you learned something today :D

Anyway, the delivery time for the Iroc seems to be shorter here than in the UK, according to what I read.

·
Registered
412 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here's a few more of the white monster.. 2.0 TDI, tuned by SKN to 195bhp and 425 Nm, manual gearbox, Vienna leather, DCC, ...

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
WOW great pics! Really shows off the colour.

What did you have done at SKN? Might be a few more from Slovenia here lurking.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SKN is a german tuning company with many experience with the TDI. They brought mine to 195 PS and over 400 Nm of torque. Works like magic, even from the low revs you can really feel the pull. And with the new common-rail 2.0, the pull doesent stop until 5000 rpm and it's driveable more like a petrol, while the older diesels had a very limited usable band of torque.. So, very satisfied...

TonyIroc said:
WOW great pics! Really shows off the colour.

What did you have done at SKN? Might be a few more from Slovenia here lurking.

·
Registered
150 Posts
That sounds like awesome performance Andres...like the pic too...Cheers ZW

·
Registered
69 Posts
A really silly question but what does Selbstzunder mean? Is it another name for Scirocco?? Like the sound of Selbstzunder..... :thumbup:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Andres,

I just got a white TDI last week, 600miles on the clock so not fully run in yet. Is you car the 140 or 170 BHP orginally?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ASBOST said:
A really silly question but what does Selbstzunder mean? Is it another name for Scirocco?? Like the sound of Selbstzunder..... :thumbup:
Selbstzunder is german for "diesel". It would translate as self-combusting, as the diesel combusts under compression without the need for a spark plug.

Yeah, I like the sound of it too :) :wtf:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
garyb said:
Andres,

I just got a white TDI last week, 600miles on the clock so not fully run in yet. Is you car the 140 or 170 BHP orginally?
Mine is 140 BHP originally. Couldnt wait for another half year, so I got this one. Very satisfied so far, it has done 12.000 mi so far and continue to grow.. ;) It's just so good driving it..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts