1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The VW Scirocco from NFS video game was displayed in Essen late last year

(game clip)

http://undercover.needforspeed.com/medi ... eo&pageNum

EA Games’ “Need for Speed” is probably one of the most popular car video games ever, and its current installment, Need for Speed Undercover features a bunch of extra cool cars. They have created a special version of the Volkswagen Scirocco. But what’s really cool about this car is that there’s also a real version, built by VW Individual, under the supervision of Vau-Max.de founder, Thomas Ebeling.

Starting from a 200 hp 2.0 TSI model, the team created a new body kit, with new front apron, rear bumper, side skirts, Folienbeklebung (side, below the character line, tailgate and rear bumper and rear lights and front bumper) disc tint from B-pillar, EA logo on the bonnet, fuel and left C-pillar. They’ve also made some mechanical upgrades, like new KW-Thread suspension Variant 1 kit, added 345mm front brake discs from the Golf R32, and also added new 19 inch wheels (shown in a previous thread).

The interior features leather all over the place, headrests EA logo laser etched on leather, aluminum steering wheel with “Need for Speed Undercover” logo and a new impressive entertainment system.

Check out more photos of this one of a kind Scirocco after the jump.

Photo Gallery: Need for Speed Undercover VW Scirocco

·
Registered
372 Posts
I spotted this on the net somewhere ages ago. Not quite to my taste but some of the upgrades are interesting. It has the R20T rear spoiler and the accessory body kit!

Is the Roc actually in the game? If so I might have to buy it so i can try out my vinyl ideas... :twisted:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.