Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
With all the talk of wheels and people changing their standards is anyone thinking of selling any?

I am looking for a spare 18" interlagos to keep in the garage as I hate the thought of having to drive around on a space saver for any longer than neccessary, and my work makes it difficult to get to the local tire fitter during the week.

Thanks, Justin.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Not that I want to send you off elsewhere, but have a quick look over at Scirocco Central, there are a couple of guys over there selling Interlagos...they are advertising full sets but I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask if they'd split??

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have One, its been kirbed, well I have 2-actually, because I had kirbed both same side around 70mph(he) whilst having a laugh with the wife.But i also wish to keep one as a spare.

It will require refurbishment, ( as it's had a good scrape, but spokes were not touched) but if you pay postage, you can get it for 100-GBP ( around 55GBP to refurb) ? Where are you?

If interested let me know & I will get my missus to take a photo & send it to you.

Not a bad deal considering I had to pay 245+vat for a new one, Gutted or what
Cheers Steve

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello All,
I'm loooking to buy a spare interalgos alloy and need 2 other interested people so we can try to bag a full set and split between us.

Anyone interested either reply here or PM me.

I am located in the South East (jnct 8 M25)

Cheers, Justin

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No probs G_16V, not sure why I started a new thread.. I just get over excited thinking about the roc sometimes :?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, SciroccoRocket, I need one more person after a spare before going after a full set... any takers?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts