Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, Just collected a 1.4 in Deep Black with Dynaudio, Phone prep and MFSW, RPS and some alloy pedals and sill guards. Ex demo car, bought to replace my not so good on fuel but cracking Audi A4 2.0T quattro S-Line SE. Will miss the Audi but the running costs were just becoming silly with only short town journeys drinking that super plus juice. Only other planned work is the addition of some Interlagos alloys, look forward to contributing to this already helpful forum. Located in Staffs region. ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
phill1101 said:
Hello everyone, Just collected a 1.4 in Deep Black with Dynaudio, Phone prep and MFSW, RPS and some alloy pedals and sill guards. Ex demo car, bought to replace my not so good on fuel but cracking Audi A4 2.0T quattro S-Line SE. Will miss the Audi but the running costs were just becoming silly with only short town journeys drinking that super plus juice. Only other planned work is the addition of some Interlagos alloys, look forward to contributing to this already helpful forum. Located in Staffs region. ;)
Where are you in Staffs Phill? The pottery bit, the brewery bit, the leafy bit in the middle, or ex-mining, Black Country suburbs bit down near me? ;)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcomes, I am located not far from the county town area, needed the small engine but wanted something a bit stylish! ;)

·
Registered
315 Posts
phill1101
I am sure you will enjoy the car (I have one in a similar spec). The engine is far more impressive than the capacity suggests; it has more bhp and torque than a 2.3 litre Golf V5 I had a few years back!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My wife has been driving the Scirocco for work and loves it to bits, I will have to wait till the weekend before I get an opportunity to drive for fun...... :!: "The A4 was quick but seems far less agile than the Scirocco" say's the wife!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.