Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up 2.0 TSI GT in Rising Blue in March 09 (58 Reg) with only a couple of minor options for £16.8k with 800 miles on the clock - Bought it from a Vauxhall dealership in Melton - An old chap bought it new and didn't like it (too sporty apparetnly) and traded in for an Insignia diesel - they just wanted to sell on quickly so saved myself a fee quid from buying a new one but had to do with the spec it was. Pleased with it so far, but probably will just get a Bluefin as advised on the forum earlier today to up the performance. Jonathan

·
Registered
658 Posts
BARGIN... u shud of got two..... if only they ad em!!! :D

Looks nice!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks - have already spoken to Bluefin and they have confirmed the 10% discount. Out of interest, if I get hold of a second hand bluefin and get it reset (c £170), it shouldn't cause problems should it and will save the difference (depending on how much I get the bluefin for)?

Answer to other question - the only option is the paint and some different mats at far as I can see, but I can't complain for the price. Got rid of Lotus Elise S2 recently which was great but was struggling to get both kids and the wife in, so relatively pleased with this as a family car now (plus a Yaris!!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.