Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
The rear bumper looks like a wider Ka bumper, the way it wraps up and around the rear wing.

I don't think it look like a stand-out car at all. Bit Seat-y too.

I'll stick to the Roc, thanks.

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
sciroccorocket said:
Le_Savage said:
sciroccorocket said:
SR... do you mind explaining for the benefit of the board memebers why you are on a vauxhall mailing list???
I bought Astras for my reps a while back and still get the e-mails, nothing sinister going on honest :D i just thought some peeps might be interested,
Fair comment, and even sounds convincing. But I do feel a wee bit sorry for the Vauxhall driving reps, but stil can't have them cruising around in Roccos now can we!!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Do u think the pictures are dark to hide the fact the cars a Vauxhall :lol:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Going to collect my new roc in one hour, I think I will cancel it now and go for the ASTRA!.....................

NOT! ;-~)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Doesnt look like the Roc to me.....

On first impression it reminded me of a Toyota Auris. Very unexciting. I bet the 3 door version will look more like the Roc.

G

·
Evil Derboy said:
Looks like an Insignia that's been put in a vice.
Agreed. Back when I had more money than sense I thought Vauxhall/Opel were the dogs' especially the Manta. If Opel survive the divorce from GM, can't see Vauxhall going it alone for long.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.