Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone see the article on the business page in the Sun on friday entitled, "New car sales fall 24%"??

Take a look at the picture...........loads of rocs!!!! :shock: :shock: :eek:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 420002.ece

Scan down the page, doesnt mention scirocco's or whether these are customer orders or not, just thought it was interesting to see given the wait times some people are having.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Good find, but I think the BBC used that first a few weeks back - I think they will just be part of the stock VW had left over - but BM says thats very little now and just the last few stock cars are left (bad news for us Roc owners - as more will be on the road now)

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rehmondo said:
Good find, but I think the BBC used that first a few weeks back - I think they will just be part of the stock VW had left over - but BM says thats very little now and just the last few stock cars are left (bad news for us Roc owners - as more will be on the road now)
............and proof that you shouldnt believe everything you read in the papers!! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.