Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
SC60_CCO said:
I may be mental but I'm having some H&R springs fitted tomorrow which I was due to return to Awesome when I got the coilovers fitted, they'll have to wait for now, probably till after xmas with finances the way they are thanks to this incident but in the meantime I can't bear to drive the 'Scirocco Cross' as it is!! :D
Not too mental. When you finish with the springs and get the coilovers pm me, I'm sure if it's close enough to christmas and the price is right to justify the outlay we could do a deal...!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
md_halifax said:
Not too mental. When you finish with the springs and get the coilovers pm me, I'm sure if it's close enough to christmas and the price is right to justify the outlay we could do a deal...!
Yeah I'll keep that in mind mate, I may need a gentle reminder closer to the time but I'll do my best :thumbup:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Right can't believe that, genuinely upset me seeing it as I was just imagining how i'd feel if it happened to me :(

Either way, once the respray is done and you get it lowered, you'll be buzzing all over again :thumbup:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I've been trying to remain as positive as I can about it but inside I'm a bloody wreck!

I can honestly say i felt like crying when I went out and saw what had happened, I went straight back inside the house and had a little sit down. The worst thing was, I had only seen the passenger side at that point and my mate then came back into the house and was like, "Um, it's worse than we thought......." :shock: :shock: :shock:

I know that once the paintwork has been sorted out and I've ditched the 4x4 look, I'll be more than buzzing about it (I must admit to have stolen some inspiration from your car Robmx!! :lol: ), I just want it sorted out ASAP so I can get enjoying the beast properly again.

·
Registered
37 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Lovely car mate, have to say scum like the people that did this make my blood boil, there is such a problem in this country for this kind of think, not saying it doesn't happen else where but it seems kids from as young as 7 or 8 upto 18 can get away with almost anything... needless to say if you cought them and administered the required disaplin :twisted: you would be the one in trouble with the authorities..

Still chin up and looking forward to the finished article :thumbup:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I know, this has made me really paranoid about where I park my car and what's happening to it when it's out of my sight!! I may have to invest in a tracker, a forcefield and a high-powered sniper rifle!! :D :twisted:

·
Registered
274 Posts
We need something like MagnaVolt on the outside, to prevent this from happening...

(ps: this movie is a fake, it's from Robocop :mrgreen: )

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
SciroccoStyle said:
needless to say if you cought them and administered the required disaplin :twisted: you would be the one in trouble with the authorities..
No body, no crime..... :wave: :twisted:

·
Registered
794 Posts
First of all, like the mods and the colour. Second if you catch the little B######s give them a good kicking and of course break there fingers.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I know it doesnt help, but that is just ridicoulous and if i caught someone doing that to my car id be up for GBH! whether people agree or not if youve just been out and spent 25-30k on a car and some little Twat done that he would get hammered. I feel your pain because i know what it would feel like as i love my motor! I have it permanentley garaged and CCTV so only time i worry is where i park it when i go out which you cant do anything about!

·
Registered
409 Posts
sorry for bringing up an old post,

but that pic of that keying,,

omg, they should bring back hanging for that,,

thing is, even if they did get caught they'de only get a slap on the wrist, in my opinion, considering the affect it has on the owner of the car, plus the financial expense,,it really deserves at least a year inside,,(no chance of that with ken clarke, but dont me started on politics)..

there really isnt a word strong enough to describe whoever did that,

·
Registered
226 Posts
SC60_CCO said:
The combination of this colour with black wheels is an instant win in my book :thumbup:

But then I'm very likely to be biased aren't I? :shh: :cool:

Yep, definitely :dance:
Whats the offset of those Innovits?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Offset is ET41 and they're sitting in 10mm spacers from Awesome GTI so brings them out to ET31, sits just right I think, just level with the arches all round. :cool:

·
Registered
497 Posts
I reckon the entire Scirocconet members should hunt that f""ker down. Why someone would do that is absolutely beyond me.
Sorry to hear the bad news mate. But its all the sticks and stones of owning a car. The pain will subdue over time. Don't think about it too much. Take care mate.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Wow i am loving that Spolier ! :thumbup:

21 - 40 of 45 Posts