Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I just order a 2.0 GT DSG and it's still in the production list. My dealer told me that all the scirocco in production list will have a new interior which are simillar to the golf GTI's(new steering wheel, new speed dial). If they do that, I will be very please, but does someone got told about that? Is that true? THX

·
Registered
309 Posts
yes its true new interior after about week 23

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its very nice to have the new interiors, I am so happy. And my dealer told me that my order is the last one of this year, because they have finished their allowance. They said they sold almost 20, so the last one in the showroom is sold as well.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
peters4444 said:
Its very nice to have the new interiors, I am so happy. And my dealer told me that my order is the last one of this year, because they have finished their allowance. They said they sold almost 20, so the last one in the showroom is sold as well.
When does their business year end? Surely they cannot mean the calender year? :shock: :eek:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am not sure. Maybe September, because they said the next 2 orders will be put in September. And actually I havent see a lot of sciroccos on the road, I thought it's soo popular that just like the golf GTI...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.