Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
scottyroc said:
imitebeurda said:
Let me know how much Scotty, really want one but terrified of the cost. I would hazard a guess that including fitting its gonna be well over £750 notes. :shock:
yeah i reckon your right.. :shock: but its my ladies present for my 30th b day...sweet, happy days...:D:

i'll let you know how much next week...
Its my 40th in February if she is feeling generous........... :wave: :wave:

·
Registered
508 Posts
just spoke to charlie at milltek. nice guy btw.
turbo back and racecat for the 1.4 will be ready sometime in august. i'm saving my pennies now!
i believe somebodies 1.4 has already been in bed with milltek though. you know who you are! :lol:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
scottyroc said:
Le_Savage said:
I'm also interested to see how this one pans out and at what cost!! Please keep us posted.
will do L_S, like i say, i'm booked in monday for a measure up and costong session, so ill see how that goes and let yall know...fingers crossed its less then a grand tbh...i aint goin over that :sick:
I reckon you'll be well in there for that money... as someone already said I would be looking for it to be around the £700 mark give or take a bullseye. good luck and I hope it comes together for you.

·
Registered
618 Posts
scottyroc said:
they say its far far better not too...who are we to argue...suits me, mot, put cat back on, any probs, take it back..

snorted..:lol:
Changing the cat is a pain the arse, ok you prob wont need to do it for 3 years. Are they going to code out the secondary lambda's from the ecu aswell? Every chance the ecu WILL throw a code and go into limp mode eventually if the emmissions aren't controlled.

Seems daft not to fit the cat, they're doing it for every other system. . . . .

·
Registered
412 Posts
i don't know much about exhaust systems but if i wanted to give my car a nice growl would i have to do all this stuff you are doing like changing the pipe from the turbo etc? thanks

·
Registered
412 Posts
imitebeurda said:
donnie darko said:
i don't know much about exhaust systems but if i wanted to give my car a nice growl would i have to do all this stuff you are doing like changing the pipe from the turbo etc? thanks
No donnie, a non-res Milltek from the cat-back wil give you a decent growl, watch the video I posted on this thread.....

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2036
ok thanks :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.