Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An index of features on the new Scirocco which have been published in Volkswagen Driver magazine:

Iroc (new Scirocco) Oct-06 Cover + p13-15

New Scirocco Apr-08 p07-09

Scirocco GT 24 concept car Jul-08 Cover + p10-11

Scirocco GT24: Nurburgring 24-Hour race report Jul 08 p14-16

Launch report: New Scirocco Aug-08 Cover + p10-15

First drive: UK Scirocco 2.0 TSI Oct-08 p16-18

Road test: New Scirocco GT 2.0 TSI (6-speed manual) Nov-08 p20-25

( VW Racing Cup Scirocco Jan 2009 p22 )

( Autosport Show report inc Sciroccos March 09 p45-48 )

APS-modified Scirocco 2.0 TSI Cover + April 09 p11-15

Forge Motorsport Scirocco May 09 p17-21

Log on at www.volkswagendrivermag.co.uk or Tel: 01525 750 500 for details of back issues service

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Volkswagen Driver magazine has just published a portfolio of all its articles on new Scirocco, for download on iPad / iPhone You can download the free App from The Apple iTunes store and then select the Scirocco Portfolio..

.. 148 (ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY-EIGHT!) pages of articles, detailed road tests, features on modified cars, engine tech, events and motorsport reports etc etc - in fact, it's virtually the whole story of the New Scirocco, from IROC concept car right up to date..

Let us know what you think of it... :)

Neil Birkitt
Editor of Volkswagen Driver magazine

[email protected]

·
Registered
286 Posts
As you wanted feedback, here you go:

While I appreciate the effort you have taken, I am sad to say I am disappointed. I was expecting something of much higher quality. The pages, especially the text, looks blurry when zoomed in to a readable size. Annoyingly, in the app, you have to scroll through a list of subscription opportunities, before you get to the content you have bought. Based on the poor quality of "The Scirocco Portfolio", I do not feel comfortable setting myself up for further disappointment from the products you sell in this app.

You might also want to know that your app is sluggish and is prone to crash.

I recommend you DO NOT buy The Scirocco Portfolio.

Tested on two iPhone 4S devices and one iPad 2.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Looks, runs and works fine on my 4S.

:thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts