Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At 5.55pm today our lates scirocconet member, Lucy (6lbs 12 oz's) was born, shortly followed by her younger sister at 6.17pm Mia (7lbs 6 oz's). Mrs Roc and the roc junior girls are all doing well. Unfortunately I will not be able to go to the "Harmony Hill 3" meet tomorrow. Any-hoo, Im going to get very drunk, and then go to bed. So if I have any posts after 11.30pm tonight please ignore them as I will be "rubbered" as we say here in Dromore................. ;) ;) :D

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers guys, my "contribution" to family life was changing my Z4 roadster for the roc, 2 to 4 seats. I doubled my capacity!! Meanwhile the wifes Leon was changed for a galaxy aka "mini-bus" :D :D . The way I look at it, I get the company car allowance, I have to visit the clients, I am gonna damn well drive a decent motor......end of......... ;)

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Congrats. That's great news. Good to hear mother & babies are well.

Sounds like you had to do all the hard work with all that car shopping.

Will have to get the baby size SciroccoNet T-Shirts going soon.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TonyIroc said:
Congrats. That's great news. Good to hear mother & babies are well.

Sounds like you had to do all the hard work with all that car shopping.

Will have to get the baby size SciroccoNet T-Shirts going soon.
What about, "my daddy drives a roc" baby-gro's!! :lol: Cheers Tony. ;)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Congratulations !!!!!!!
by the way, your youngest daughter has a very nice name !!! ;)

my congratulations to "Imitebeurmom" and the newborns
hugs
^x^

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Congratulations and well done to your both.
Won't be long before you're messing with those ISO fixing points in your Roc :)
Good job you didn't have triplets or you would have had to sell your Roc for a 5 seater :shock:

So "imitebeurda" - surely that's not what are going to be saying to the girls ! A name change to "iamuredad" is required now.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ZephyR said:
Congratulations and well done to your both.
Won't be long before you're messing with those ISO fixing points in your Roc :)
Good job you didn't have triplets or you would have had to sell your Roc for a 5 seater :shock:

So "imitebeurda" - surely that's not what are going to be saying to the girls ! A name change to "iamuredad" is required now.
Already have been messing with the isofix as I have 2 boys as well, a 7 year old and a 20 month old!! As for the 5 seater Im afraid its not big enough as there are 6 of us now!! :lol: :lol: Luckily the wife changed at the sametime as I got the roc. She got a ford galaxy (aka mini-bus)

·
Registered
572 Posts
Congratulations to you both.

You've certainly got your hands full now!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.