Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2nd MONDAY of every month there is a veedub/french car meet at Sprucefield retail park (beside McDonalds) near Lisburn. The next meet is MONDAY (8th June) it starts at around 8ish. People meet up and have a look at each others cars and a chat. I try to get down as much as possible. If anyone from this side of the pond (North or South) fancies meeting up I will be there from 9pm for about an hour. Come down and have a chat!! ;) ;)

·
Registered
172 Posts
imitebeurda said:
2nd Wednesday of every month there is a veedub/french car meet at Sprucefield retail park (beside McDonalds) near Lisburn. The next meet is next wednesday (10th June) it starts at around 8ish. People meet up and have a look at each others cars and a chat. I try to get down as much as possible. If anyone from this side of the pond (North or South) fancies meeting up I will be there from 9pm for about an hour. Come down and have a chat!! ;) ;)
I'll be there :lol:

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ian1982 said:
imitebeurda said:
2nd Wednesday of every month there is a veedub/french car meet at Sprucefield retail park (beside McDonalds) near Lisburn. The next meet is next wednesday (10th June) it starts at around 8ish. People meet up and have a look at each others cars and a chat. I try to get down as much as possible. If anyone from this side of the pond (North or South) fancies meeting up I will be there from 9pm for about an hour. Come down and have a chat!! ;) ;)
I'll be there :lol:
Thought you might ;) :D see you then!

·
Registered
172 Posts
imitebeurda said:
Nice night, was a bit late getting down due to "child issues" great to meet you Ian1982, good chat, hope you enjoyed your drive in the "red roc" !! ;)
Thanks Da, good of you to have taken so much time speaking to me, thanks again for the drive, was it me or did we both look like extras in High School Musical :lol:

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ian1982 said:
imitebeurda said:
Nice night, was a bit late getting down due to "child issues" great to meet you Ian1982, good chat, hope you enjoyed your drive in the "red roc" !! ;)
Thanks Da, good of you to have taken so much time speaking to me, thanks again for the drive, was it me or did we both look like extras in High School Musical :lol:
I think they all thought we were someones Dad's there to pick them up! :roll:

·
Registered
69 Posts
imitebeurda said:
Ian1982 said:
imitebeurda said:
I think they all thought we were someones Dad's there to pick them up! :roll:
Christ, you should try going to a Clubland night in the Odesey if you think that's bad!! Jezzz........i'm sure everyone was convinced I was a plain clothes drug squad cop. :lol: ....Still wouldnt miss Scooter and Ultrabeat for anything. :lol: :lol: ....and yip i'm in my early 30's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.