Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
It is certainly different. Let me look at it a couple of times. Initial reaction was NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!!! But looking at it again I'm "Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......" Might grow on me!! (like a wart says Le_Savage!!) :lol: :lol: Did you think about removing the lower casing and the door covering and painting them body colour??

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Orange is part of a larger idea I have planned, although I'm not sure if I will go through with it in the end. They may turn out to be alu effect instead. The rubbing strips are going to get colour coded I think (in white), although the mirror casings are staying black plastic (gloss black would be nice though!). It's the sort of colour that has to be tested on the car though and it does look better in the metal. It can always be put back to standard if it doesn't work out :D I'm certainly getting a few more looks around town than normal. It's worth keeping them orange just for the comedy value! :lol:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
business manager said:
do em in viper for a real roc finish, that looks a little focus st
Its a VW colour - brilliant orange.

insanojackson said:
the plate would look better if it was the correct legal size, being able to see the recess in the bumper looks bad.
The plate is legal - correct spacing, lettering size, font etc, I just have fewer letters. I like the smaller plate personally.

·
Registered
572 Posts
:eek: oh not sure about that but will wait and see what you do next !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.