Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was this you Marko?

White Roc heading out of Norwich on Ipswich rd around 2pm today and then again waiting to turn onto Newmarket Road from the side road near Sunningdale.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Possibly on the Newmarket Road yeah. Funnily enough I saw another white Roc today heading towards the Ipswich Rd so the other spot could have been him/her. They actually flashed their headlights too!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol I only just spotted you as I drove past - had a dark hair lady with you? would've let you out but van man was right in my boot :x

the other car reg was something like AO09 BXX was amazed to see 2 in one day.

Off to see BM tomorrow as we're in that area for the weekend and hopefully sort my deal out.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Essexbird said:
lol I only just spotted you as I drove past - had a dark hair lady with you? would've let you out but van man was right in my boot :x

the other car reg was something like AO09 BXX was amazed to see 2 in one day.

Off to see BM tomorrow as we're in that area for the weekend and hopefully sort my deal out.
I do have a dark haired lady (well, when she lets me :lol: ) but I was on my own on that day. Oh well, we're bound to see one another again so make sure you wave next time.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:lol: will do but I'm in a red megane coupe at the minute just in case you think someones gone crazy waving at you :D

we've got a while to wait for the viper :roll:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.