Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if the offset of ET35 on an aftermarket set of 18" wheels would fit okay on a Scirocco. The guides seem to indicate that the Interlagos wheel is ET41 and a difference of 6 to 8 would not be too dramatic! Or alternatively I would prefer to purchase a set of used Interlagos/tyres when some finally crop up again, let me know if you hear of some lurking awaiting purchase! :lol:

·
Registered
372 Posts
should fit fine with a 35 offset depending on the width of the wheels. The wider stance will look much better :cool:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, still thinking that the genuine Interlagos wheels will be the way to go should someone wish to sll me some :roll:

·
Registered
372 Posts
phill1101 said:
Thanks for the reply, still thinking that the genuine Interlagos wheels will be the way to go should someone wish to sll me some :roll:
Be warned they are very heavy, but are a nice design. :cool:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heavy is a bit unfortunate but if I keep to O/E parts/wheels then I dont have to increase my insurance costs too much, also I am unsure what else would suit in 18" ? Any ideas?

·
Registered
372 Posts
phill1101 said:
Heavy is a bit unfortunate but if I keep to O/E parts/wheels then I dont have to increase my insurance costs too much, also I am unsure what else would suit in 18" ? Any ideas?
A few ideas....

BBs LM
BBS CH
BBS CK
OZ Ultraleggera
Speedline Turini
Audi RS4 (infact most audi wheels)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OZ seem smart as do the BBS CH, as pricey for the set (with tyres) as used Interlagos. Keep hunting I guess... :roll:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.