Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arrggghhh, thankfully not me but...

One of my mates took delivery of his lovely rising blue 'roc about 4 weeks ago. He rang me at 4pm today in a fury as someone (in our company car park) had managed to dent it and put a lovely big scrape on it! :eek: :twisted: Not seen it yet so can't quite work out the exact extent of the damage but more confusing is how the culprit actually managed it given that the car was parked in a standard space about half way along the floor (not outside either)??!!

At least the bloke had the decency to leave a note on the screen and as the 'roc is a company car, he won't have to pay for the repairs, phew.

Due to get mine in March and I park in the same car park...mmm, reckon I might have to put big bolsters around it every day :cool:

·
Registered
32 Posts
When you drive to your local Tesco you can always tell who the car lovers are because they are parked in the empty bays a mile from the store enterance.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I got hit the other day as well, same situ in the office car park, gutted. Chips Away quoted £150 for the damage, fortunate for me my colleague owned up and will pay for the costs.

The last photo where the mark is shown is actually a deep scratch, going to get a quote from VW as well, luckily there are no dents etc but still gutted.

·
Registered
283 Posts
so true at tesco, also they park on upper floors of multi storeys :)

·
Registered
484 Posts
oh i hope that dont happen me when i get my car my father will not leave his car parked on its own in a car park some people are so dangerous with tolleys how do they even have licenses 2 drive

1 - 5 of 5 Posts