Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to shout it out. But just got a call today from the fleet manager that my wheels are on the ship! (ordered 12/3/9) due at dealer in one week, pick up on Wednesday 27/5/9. Was not expecting that it is actually arriving on time.

Will post some pics when I settle in ;-)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not sure on build week, just got a vague estimate of end of May begining of June. Where/when is this Volkfest?

·
Registered
14 Posts
JakeH said:
was wondering if mine could be on the same boat.
Ordered mine on 24th Feb. Phoned me up to say expcting delivery to dealer this week and aiming for collection on Sat 23rd.
So perhaps there is a batch being shipped over? I don't know how it works but perhaps your Roc is keeping mine company?? :lol:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats great for both of us! what spec/model have you gone for then?

·
Registered
14 Posts
atayub said:
Thats great for both of us! what spec/model have you gone for then?
I went for the 2.0 TDI GT. Main reason was I just turned 21 and with only 'named driver' no claims you can imagine the sort of quotes I received!
But my current car is an Oil Burner and I'm happy with it, I do a lot of miles for work and general use so also get the benefits of MPG.
I'm going from 65hp to 140 and i think the little 65hp is nippy so I'm sure I'll be happy with the Roc, Can't wait!
Went for Leather, dvd/sat nav, dynaudio, parking sensors, panoramic roof, bluetooth, premium mats and sills.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nice spec, my sister in law got a black a tdi (not gt though) yet it still looks fantastic and the engine is outstanding!

I am usually a diesel driver, but at 32 with a good history i have decided to go for a faster engine and enjoy it while i am still relatively young.

Most of my driving is on the motorway, so i think i will get good mpg most of the time anyway IF i keep to a sensible speed!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.