Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im not going to be drawn into an argument on this one, at the end of the day both petrol and diesels have there own merits you choose what you thinks right for you, as Rodney King said (why cant we all just get along?) PS if this gets out of hand i will delete the thread or edit :D i be watching :roll:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
sciroccorocket said:
im not going to be drawn into an argument on this one, at the end of the day both petrol and diesels have there own merits you choose what you thinks right for you, as Rodney King said (why cant we all just get along?) PS if this gets out of hand i will delete the thread or edit :D i be watching :roll:
Very moderate SR. :clap:

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Le_Savage said:
sciroccorocket said:
Very moderate SR. :clap:
i know sad aint it sometimes i just wanna go ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.