Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
The performance chart in one of the photos is showing 0 - 60 in 5.6 secs - is that right? Thought the 0 - 62 was 7.2?

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jcbl said:
The performance chart in one of the photos is showing 0 - 60 in 5.6 secs - is that right? Thought the 0 - 62 was 7.2?
yeah thats what it was tested it at, most mags testing the the car at get around 6 to 6.5, VW also quote 197bhp but cars that have been on the dyno are showing 210 to 220bhp thats why the lower 0 to 60

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
VW also quote 197bhp but cars that have been on the dyno are showing 210 to 220bhp thats why the lower 0 to 60
Nice car my man, it's looking good in opal... you'll be one of only a few, enjoy!!

I am guessing the graph in the linky was not your own car? To bak up your pooint I noticed its showing a pre map output of 210bhp

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Le_Savage said:
VW also quote 197bhp but cars that have been on the dyno are showing 210 to 220bhp thats why the lower 0 to 60
Nice car my man, it's looking good in opal... you'll be one of only a few, enjoy!!

I am guessing the graph in the linky was not your own car? To bak up your pooint I noticed its showing a pre map output of 210bhp
nope not my map it was just to shup the diesel owners up, i need to get my map scanned mine had 214 standard, i didnt have a choice of color it was a car from stock as i didnt want to wait 3 months the color looks better in the flesh it changes when viewed from different angles

·
Registered
454 Posts
[/quote]

nope not my map it was just to shup the diesel owners up[/quote]

I think there'sa thread on here somewhere for this one!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts