Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I'm not exactly up to speed with things hence stupid question(?)

What is the option for delivery without a badge (I think) - which badge do they mean?

and just exactly why wouldn't you want the badge on as an option?

Confused BoaT :?

·
Registered
454 Posts
I opted for for the no badge route.

They leave off the tailend TSI and Sciroccoo but you still get the VW front and back.

I chose the option as it does look much sleeker without them in my opinion and also so that no one would know what was under the bonnet once the full range comes out even though I went for the 2.0 GT option!

I am still pleased I ticked the option but have had loads of people asking what model the car is so tick the box if you want even more attention!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Cant agree with that one, all the diesels and 1.4 s will be leaving the badges off and pretending they have the 2.0 tsi so why not show what you really have???

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interesting - thx for the posts. I had thought about the Diesel option as it is beter VfM - (tight wad?). Have to say when I took a test drive in the 2.0tsi it felt pretty dam good. I don't know why, and I've never had a diesel begore, but I do feel slightly unclean now about even thinking about a diesel; why should that be?

I just thougt going down the diesel route may just make it a little more affrdable for me! OK? :|

BoaT

·
Registered
283 Posts
each to their own, i had a 140ps tdi a3 and swapped it for a 2.0tfsi a3 now have a 2.0tsi scirocco, why, love the exhaust note, whislt the diesel has lots of torque you change gear a lot getting up to speed and when off boost it is a slow car, i miss the fuel range rather than the actual economy, maybe you should consider the 1.4?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thx wigit - you might be right. I think I'd like to try both out before deciding
Cheers
BoaT

·
Registered
454 Posts
Unbadged sleekness in my opinion?

Can't wait for the diesel to meet me at the lights!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
283 Posts
LCM i am venturing to to the vag night at ace cafe which is next tuesday, may be a few 'roc' owners, i kept the badges to avoid idiots asking me what it is

1 - 9 of 9 Posts