Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are your dealers quoting for delivery time at the moment? Do you know of any dealers which have any cancelled orders coming up?

·
Registered
454 Posts
TonyIroc

I was initially quoted 14 weeks but just received call reducing it to 10.

Given the economic climate all car sales are down therefore the transportation times have been slashed as previously all new cars were stockpiled at both sides of the chanel prior to delivery to the dealerships.

Hopefully the economic crisis will allow me to hold onto mine but for now every cloud has a silver you know what.

Cheers

LCM

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Volkswagen guarantee 16 weeks on all scirocco factory orders. There is some stock available if u are flexible on colour and options. Most of the stock is silver with leather & nav (launch stock). Dealers have cars as well but none built to spec yet this will happen in Feb as customer orders are eating into the planned build for scirocco. Volkswagen always prioritises the customers orders over the dealers. There is no viper green yet dsg is about. Your order time will depend on spec panoramic sunroof or dsg, or viper will mean u wait longer. A standard car can be as quick as 8-10 weeks but isn't guaranteed to to built in that time.

·
Registered
283 Posts
ordered mine 19 July and took 14 weeks, it was painful

1 - 4 of 4 Posts