Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone come across any photos of the panoramic sunroof from inside the car??? the only ones i can find seem to be exterior shots!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Here's one I took a long time ago...

Might have some for you after the break.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have just seend a video of a Roc with the pano roof and I must say that I am a little disappointed.

There is a lot of glass on the roof yet, the view from the inside does not look as big, or is it better in real life.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Zarger said:
I have just seend a video of a Roc with the pano roof and I must say that I am a little disappointed.

There is a lot of glass on the roof yet, the view from the inside does not look as big, or is it better in real life.
Nah not any better in real life, from the inside it looks more like a slightly bigger sunroof than anything else, but I like the contrast it adds to the roof and honestly that was my main reason for adding it, not because I wanted to look at the sky lol

I understand its a lot of money for something that only tilts and you could easily get Parking Sensors + Dynaudio for the same price or if you leave Dynaudio you could have Electric seats + Folding Mirrors - I can only suggest you go look at a demo and go for a spin and see how you feel, after all it will be you who will drive it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I understand where your coming from, and I agree with you. I think it really looks good outside (I didn't spec it though) I just wish they had made the effort inside.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts