Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,
My company insists i have hands free...but although willing to fund they retro fit parrot 3100 in the cars. My roc arrives next Fri with sat nav etc. I dont want car damaged / dash pulled apart. Is there anyone out there with one ? ..or would you avoid full stop? Thanks Mark

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Mark

I've got the same issue, where the company wouldn't pay for the phone prep but they'll very kindly arrange for a lumping great phone cradle to be wedged into the trim on the dash. I've decided to just not use the phone while driving, but it's going to get impractical so I'll be looking for alternative options myself. If anybody has any then do let us know.

cheers

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Ditto, A very nice man from Vodafone came out to my house, I stood and watched him fitting it and I must say its a pretty good job, okay not the most ergonomic but no drilling or holes. Mic is mounted beside the interior light, aerial is the tax disk holder. He removed the radio and inserted the cradle, connected the cradle so the radio cuts out when the phone rings and the audio comes through the speaker. Great job I must say, and it was free!!! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.