Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Le Savage thinks "are they metal studs that I see on her shorts" :shock: while studying the pictures closely :wtf: If that loverly lady was insistent on rolling around on my roc she would certainly have to remove the shorts... as I wouldn't want scratches all over... the wife might notice and wonder what I had been up to :eek:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Thats a biiiiiig bitch!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Le_Savage said:
Le Savage thinks "are they metal studs that I see on her shorts" :shock: while studying the pictures closely :wtf: If that loverly lady was insistent on rolling around on my roc she would certainly have to remove the shorts... as I wouldn't want scratches all over... the wife might notice and wonder what I had been up to :eek:
My same thoughts also :lol:

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Ohhh an old thread! My first thoughts on the pic's are 'get off the car you dozy bint'! Only way i'd let a girl do that was if she was wearing a micro fibre outfit and she was helping my polish my pride n' joy :lol: :dance:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.