Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a very interesting one today parked in my usual lunchtime local, The Royal Oak - Chingford.

The car was not local (VO prefix which is Worcester/Gloucester) but the numberplates advertised that it was actually bought from Northfield Garage, Cirencester.

Probably one you flogged then BM?

Pewter Grey with Truffle Leather.

Dave

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, yes that was my car, although driven by my wife during a working lunch (so she tells me). She did say that she spotted a blue one in the pub car park and was ribbed by her colleagues about how common her car has become. Cheeky gits!

Great car, especially after driving two diesel A3’s for the past 5 years, I’d completely forgotten what its like to rev a car past 4000 rpm. I went for the truffle leather as it lightens up what is a very dark interior.

BM and his team at Cirencester are a very good and enthusiastic bunch to do business with, very unlike my local VW franchise who can hardly be bothered to get up out of their chairs to sell you a car.
Bill

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the feedback. Yes mine is Rising Blue.There was a group in the restaurant having lunch and I noticed the ladies clocked me as I drove round the car park. I thought it was me they were admiring but obviously not :cry: .I guess that was your wifes group.

The first time I've seen the Truffle leather and it looked really good. Makes the interior less austere than the black leather on mine.

Regards

Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.